New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this four pointer today. Last sat i video taped a guy pushing this this deer to youth hunters 3 total minutes later heard 6 shots my father saw guys leave woods emptied handed . possible these guys hit deer with some buckshot? deer was no more that 100yds from where they shot . Location allumuchy up top rt46

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
What a waste [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad] Hopefully they see your post [up]

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
do you mean rt 517..rt 46 doesnt go thru allamuchy...htown independence vienna great meadows...[confused]

·
Registered
13,559 Posts
when i was kid 20 gauge buck shot was not even legal. either shot slugs or wait until your big enough to handle a 12 gauge and shoot buck shot.

·
Banned
528 Posts
this is why i hate drives ive seen way to many deer left becauce they were gutshot and didnt just drop in his tracks, pushing or driving should be outlawed no reason to take runnin shots [wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Looks like you will not have to chew too much

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
this is why i hate drives ive seen way to many deer left becauce they were gutshot and didnt just drop in his tracks, pushing or driving should be outlawed no reason to take runnin shots
but its unethical to shoot a bird on the ground or water.. so lets make up our minds here... shoot still game for accuracy and quick kills or moving game for a "fair chance"...
unless its "okay" to gut shoot a bird and have it die out of sight, or break his leg or wing and have it run off wounded..

nothing makes sense 100% of the time..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts