New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Zach. I'm 18 years old and going to Coastal Carolina which is located in Conway, SC. I'm trying to find a job down there working on a boat to continue the same line of work that I do up here. I have 2 years of experience and have worked on a couple of boats out of Morrison's Marina in LBI and Great Bay Marina down in Mystic Island. If anyone knows any captains down in South Carolina who are looking for a mate or who can refer me to someone who does, would you please get in touch with me? I can email you a list of previous captains Ive worked with along with a number to get in touch with them.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
You should also try looking for work up in NC. Calabash or Sunset Beach or Ocean Isle maybe. Not very far from Coastal to the NC border. You can make some serious coin working on a decent tuna boat.

If all else fails you can always get a job parking carts at Burning Ridge or Wild Wing [rofl] just kidding

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I'm familiar with that area too. Those boats all go out of Little River Inlet. So lets go ahead and broaden that range to the Calabash area[up]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts