New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the PTA's District 11 anual event "the gathering" today. They had a lot of vendors (trapping) and some demo's one on mink and one on fox. I thaught about posting the event here but wasn't sure if this (NJ) forum was the right place for it. The event was only a little over an hour from my house in Washington.
Should I post them? There are a few more coming up this summer.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in warren county but have hunted Pa for about 20 years.
There is a hunting and fishing flea market on May 28th at the Belfast-Edelmans Sportsmans Assoc. Sportsman Club Road, Belfast Pa. 9am to 5pm.
I have phone numbers for more info but I don't want to post them on here without asking the guy whos number it is first. If anyone wants them I will set up one of the email accounts on this forum to contact me for them.
On Sept 10th the 27th annual "13 county mania" Sportsmans Show 2005 in Marysville, Pa. (near Harrisburg) Seminars, hunting, fishing, trapping, black powder, archery, knives, decoys, guns, license, door prizes and drawings (I am reading off of the flyer I have in front of me!)
I know there are at least 2 more not too far from northern NJ and when I get the info I will post them too.
The PTA's 2005 convention is in June on the 16th,17th,18th and 19th (I'm going to that for three days) in Clearfield county. I'll get more info on that one also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts