New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to see if any of you were interested in a fishing trip out of Lenardo. I'm running a trip on Friday Aug 26th aboard the Freddy C either for Fluke or Weaks( if they come up this year)
On a side note: New owners bought the Freddy C Freddy,the old captian apearantly had a drinking problem and wouldnt show up half the time so his night captian Ken and another mate bought the boat. these guys seem very into it and very knowledgeable after speaking to them, and were very reasonable with thier prices.Give these guys a shot if you plan on doing any Fluke fishing this summer.
Anyway back to the trip. As I said we leave by bus from the post at 5 am. Doors will open for coffee and pastry at 430.We fish from 7 till 2 pm, head back on the bus and should be back to the post by 4:30pm.The trip also includes beverages soda, water, and BEER!! lol.
the cost for the trip is $65 per person and there a about 25 slots still available. I think this a pretty good deal and a fun day. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drag, we will be fishing in Raritan bay you dont have to worry about the seas it will be like fishing on a lake. Ive never seen bad seas in the bay and My pop and I fish the bay alot he gets sea sick too and has never had a problem.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep 5 am sharp!I'm going to be printing out tickets soon.Probally with in the next couple of weeks so you have some time.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, not yet anyway. If Campbell has his way Salt water licenses may be in the future

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jerseyhunter Its post 391 in Mine Hill, I dont know if you are familiar with the area. Mine hill is next to Dover and Randolph

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I hunt in Randolph:D

That's a shame about Freddy. I.ve known him for atleast 20 years. The first time was when my father and I set lined for Cod in LI. Freddy was tied up next to us with his fathers old boat. My father,s boat was moored in Leonardo's right across the Freddy C. I'll think about the trip. But if I do go I would drive down. I can make it in 45 min from my house. Those Cod in my pictures was part of a catch of about 1000 lbs. Days long gone.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh youre one of THOSE guys That hunt in Randolph.lol A friend of mine hunts there too. He gets some nice deer in between thos million dollar homes :D
I hunt right down the road in Mine Hill.shot some nice myself there.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I would be interested also, but I don't if I would have off. I'll keep looking at the posts to see if any spots are still available when it gets closer. I would also drive down as it is also about 45 minutes from me.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok guys I'll keep you posted.[up]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts