New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove by that new hunting store in mays landing a few weeks ago but they hadn't opened for business yet. Heard on the radio this morning that they're grand opening was just recently and I was wondering if anyone has been in there yet. It looks really nice from the outside. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Yes stopped in last week. Lots of Under Armour in stock. Ended up walking out with new waterproof bibs, UA hat and gloves. Nice knowledegable service. I always try to support local stores rather then chain stores.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I stopped by awhile back as well and the clerk told me they were gonna get their FFL and carry guns and ammo as well. We'll see. At the time they had a small selection of crossbows, some clothing & boots, and some other assorted stuff. Not a lot of selection yet.

Art

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Stopped there the other day on my way to Trenton(was headed for the parkway,to meet up with Frank NJ2AS, they had some stuff out, but no guns as of then. Here's the telephone # in case you want to call ahead:609-829-2229.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
yep nice couple that own the place. talked to them for a while. they have some good plans on what they are going to do there. and they do something that most shops do not they talk to the customers LOL

·
Registered
687 Posts
Have not been there yet, was waiting til they get there ffl, etc an also be able to sell hunting licenses. Only live a few miles from the store

1 - 12 of 12 Posts