New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hit some idiot last night doing a u turn right in front of me, totalled my truck. i talked to my insurance today and he said that his insurance should cover the cost for a rental, my question is, do i just rent a car and they will reimberse me? or do i have to wait till the accedent report is finished and everything? im really pi$$ed im without a vehicle and im missing 6 day. any info will help as i have no idea what im doing, thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
Call your insurance company to be sure. Its been awhile for me but I remember that the ins company will allow you so much per day for the rental so you need to find a rental agency that will be at or under what you are getting.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My insurance agent set me up with a rental truck, all I had to do was show up to the rental place and sign.
what company? mine just said that it should be covered but didnt say when or how to go about it. it would be great if i can get a truck so i can still hunt my stand i have been busting my butt scouting, setting, ect for the past 2 weeks, i had very high hopes hunting it today

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Most Ins Co's do cover the rental cost, but there may be a cap. Trucks are more expensive than cars to rent so it's worth a phone call to be sure.

Good Luck and sorry to hear about your accident.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
I just put a njhunter sticker on it 2 days ago too
That will teach ya! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.