New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Not true zone permits for here are sold out, they may just not be on this site is all

·
Registered
726 Posts
im hunting zone 55 and looking for fellow hunters whats up lol im from sewell right down the road

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im hunting zone 55 and looking for fellow hunters whats up lol im from sewell right down the road
Whats up!? I've been hunting 55 all week. Near the power lines. I've been chasing the same herd of does since opener. Seeing anything?

·
Registered
17,903 Posts
Plenty of folks hunt 55... In fact just wIt you'll soon have a post " to many ppl hunt this zone"

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I drove through there the other day, about 5pm, only a few vehicles. Usually see alot of cars/trucks parked and drivng through.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
not as many guys as 15 years ago.

i don't hunt it.
i can hunt private against it.

mosquitoes have got to be bad in there right now.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Hunted that place a couple of times. Those are some tough woods.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been out every day since opener, haven't flung an arrow yet. Seen deer two times I was out, could of had a shot 2 nights ago but couldn't get turned around. Had a big doe 20yds behind me. No shit these are some tough woods and the temps aren't helping at all. I've had sweat running down my face, Mosquitos buzzing my face and nats too. I thought I had the perfect spot tonight and not a damn deer showed when 2 evenings ago they were exactly where I was at 5:30. Tonight I sat as motionless as a tree from 3-sunset, unbelievable. I just wanna shoot a damn deer for my freezer! Feel like I'm hunting friggin ghosts LOL!

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'll be out tomorrow hoping to get something

1 - 10 of 10 Posts