New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was there and seen some nice deer at the check-in
did any of you other 50 zoners get out?? iif so how did you do???

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
only out Monday - passed a half rack, spike, and a 1.5 year old 10 point. Saw a 150 cl [no swearing please] 12 killed, heard of some other big deer that were shot - one big boy was shot by marlboro hospital by the polie chief

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one big boy was shot by marlboro hospital by the polie chief
That would not suprise me, I p [no swearing please] the hospital alot, and there are some nice deer always out by the power lines, I was just curious as to how many people were out ... it seemed real quiet for an opener.. I only heard 3 shots in the englishtown area.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
colts neck is hit pretty hard - Marlboro also - hearing allot of big deer being killed this year - a full week of snow and cold has forced all the deer to move -

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did the morning, in at 5;30 out at 9;00, not much time but nothing moving and no shots from the neighborhood either. I was hoping to make it 3 deer for the 6 day, but plenty of time left with the permit :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hunt right off Englishtown rd, just past texas rd. Its my father in laws place, lucky me..:)
i'm hoping to get out for the permit season,
Is there any public land in 50 that you know of?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
hey jeff, where is your father in laws place? my dad used to own, king crawler bait and tackle,(where all seasons is now). we used to hunt all those woods ten years ago....just curious how the hunting is over there, used to be a lot of big bucks coming out of there. too bad all those damn houses keep going up

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey jeff, where is your father in laws place? my dad used to own, king crawler bait and tackle,(where all seasons is now). we used to hunt all those woods ten years ago....just curious how the hunting is over there, used to be a lot of big bucks coming out of there. too bad all those damn houses keep going up
Ha ha the internet has made it a small world, I go behind the C. B. farm, I use to buy my bait from king crawler, And had my deer checked at seasons opening day. There are still some big bucks walking around, ANd the building that is going on over there is just nuts, I just heard about plans for gas and convience store at the corner of texas and englishtown rd[down]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts