New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a lead on a property there. Anyone know anything? I think there's a club that has a lock on lots of farms there.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I had access to a farm for a couple seasons off of Rockytown hill rd Gould rd area. My friends mom owned a horse farm there. About 90 acres. She wanted me working there like every weekend to maintain access I gave up on it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was offered land that seems too good to be true, but apparently there is a club that has permission also. At this time I have no way of contacting them.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
The problem is that hunting land next to a gun clubs sucks. Gun clubs tend to shoot everything that walks and your management plan is only as good as your neighbors

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
i hunt howell living history farm tons of deer and no one else hunts on days u do lottery only but everyone mostly gets in all will cost u $5

·
Registered
83 Posts
i hunt howell living history farm tons of deer and no one else hunts on days u do lottery only but everyone mostly gets in all will cost u $5
What's the story with hunting here? The website says there is no hunting, fishing, etc permitted.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
i used to work there and found out after i quit they allow hunting only bow and muzzleloader they will be mailing me the application soon i hunted last season and seen tons of deer its only a 15acre area that we can hunt but by far worth it on average see 40 deer daily

1 - 11 of 11 Posts