New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 141 acres up the street is there good deer in that area Hopewell Twsp

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it runs parallel with Howell living history farm

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
The County owns a big chunk of the mountain and they run hunts up there around 6 day. You might get lucky if you're in the right place during all of that pressure.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I drive around there a lot looking for deer seen a couple nice bucks early in the season. tons of doe. i drive pleasant valley rd, barry rd, woodens ln, and will see 100 to 150 deer on a good night so theres no lack of deer in that area. the farm thats for sale up there off pleasant valley with 143 acres saw a nice 10 and 9 running together in the summer. nice 8 down by the prison on 29, not sure where you are up there but if you got 141 acres you should have some big boys up there. good luck, and if you ever need some one to hunt up there with you let me know live just down the road.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
I hunt a farm off of Barry Rd, not that far away. There are some decent bucks in there, nothing amazing, decent doe numbers as well. It's not a spot I put much time into...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
On the way home from the Cock and Bull on Thanksgiving I saw a huge buck standing just off 29 by the pond below Bell Mountain. Saw tons of does all over the place as well up by the Wildlife Rehab building.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts