New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out Sea Duck hunting this morning, as soon as we got about a mile out into the Ocean, giant Bluefins where busting all over. Between 1 and 4 miles out they were all over... Really cool to see.

Anyone having any luck ??

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shark River. Dude, it was incredible. We did go on a Friday morning, but, there were not many boats out at all. I've never seen anything like this before.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
A friend of mine hooked one today in the kayak and got spooled in about 30 seconds. I am heading out in the morn. for stripers with my kayak, but I will have one rod with me that can handle one, if I come across any.

Danny V

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
wonder if anybody has permits?
man...more annoying than a hemorrhoid. wonder if anyone has taken their positive pills in the last decade?[eyeroll]

Guys have been hooking up. Its great to see these amazing fish showing themselves in numbers again. They have always been around just not as frequenly as they used to. Good luck to anyone who goes out! hope you're able to land a fish of a lifetime![up]

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man Colt, that's almost as nice as when you shoot a large bodied deer and it runs towards your vehicle !! Although, with a fish, I want to battle it a little.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
He really is Debbie Downer isnt he? ------------There is a lot of those types on this site isn't there!!! [wallmad]

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm in, bro... Maybe a little turkey hunting in AM, then, shoot down the shore in afternoon.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey colt45 and 249, if you need a 3rd person I with you. I pay for the diesel,bait and shotgun shells. The best part is I don't drink so I can be the driver. It sounds like the perfect day Alex jones, guns, fishing and being angry. We won't do one thing polictly correct.:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.