New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought thier Silver Pigeon line was only over-unders. If any one has any info on the pump model like pics,pricing or if the own one etc. it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Beretta marketed a pump for a while a number of years ago. A 12 GA., called the Model SL-2. They also had three variations it seems in Silver Pigeon, Gold Pigeon, and Ruby Pigeon grades. These were all marketed from '68-'71. They catalogued another pump sometime in the early 90's, but I don't recall the name or model. I have no pictures, but I'm sure you can drum up some interest searching on Shotgun World.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, an older friend of mine has a friend who is going through a divorce and is selling all his stuff before the wife gets it all divied up. The info my friend told me that it was a Beretta Silver Pigeon 5 shot pump brand new. He isnt a gun guy , so I dont know if realy knew what he was saying. I hope it is really an over-under for the price he gave me. Nevertheless, It dont hurt for me to look at it next week.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
The silver pigeon was the lowest grade SL-2 pump. In new condition with the box and papers it could be worth some money to a collector. I've seen a couple used ones on guns America sell around $200. Haven't seen one in a while though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts