New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Yea, I slacked off today. Went to Cabela's to spend some $$ on me. :p
Get out and do some sitting tomorrow since the storm is coming in tomorrow night.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
with the storm coming deer should be moving to feed
That's what I thought for Monday night too, NOT!

Maybe tomorrow. I've got that big feeder full of corn for them. They are hitting it but not when I'm there. Can you spell nocturnal?[down]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
im taking a day off. I'll be back in the woods Friday afternoon and Saturday.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I'll be out all week long, unless I get a bear, or they shut down the bear season. (Actually, I will be out of the woods for a little bit tomorrow. My brother is graduating from Police Academy!):)[up]

Good luck to everyone going out. Stay safe and have fun--:)

·
Registered
791 Posts
going out tommorow afternoon. went out today and nearly got blown out of my stand a few times. I might use a ground blind setup for january.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Morris County Academy, Milburn PD.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Hey Matty relay my congrats to Andy for me. Im hoping to go alternate route within the next year and a half hopefully.
Will do, thanks.

Best of luck Ryan!:) I hope to do the same as well, but I think hunting has ruined my chances for now. Im in ok shape to chase deer, turkeys and bears around, but I dont think I could handle having a drill instructor chase me around just yet.;):D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Congrats to your bro Matt. Milburn PD, Nice town. He shouldnt have to much of a problem there.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
well be out in full force, despite the COLD, its just in your mind.... It should be a good day with the front coming in. well see Good Luck to all[up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts