New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They make a particular floating bucktail that is identical to the 1/4 oz. lead one ,but floats. Only one store out of dozens I visited S.Jersey carried it, a small bait shop on the way to Fortesque, and they went out of business and now I cant find it anywhere . I asked a couple shops if they could order some for me and they said the comany has weird ordering procedures.:p

Andrus lure co. doesnt list a website ,nor a phone number to contact them for indivdual orders. Anyone know the deal with this company or seen these particular lures anywhere in reasonable driving distance ?????

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a pic: A few years back I won the pool on a party boat and took some of the money and bought 2 dozen that the guy had left and now im running low .
Any help would be appreciated especially if any tackle shop owners on here could order some for me. Looking for Yellow and Chartruese green about a dozen each size 1/0.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I may just take a ride to Wildwood next week and take the long way and stop at all the little bait shops along the way.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stopped at Blackwater in vineland on the way home from fishing today and they informed me that they are no longer making this lure so if anyone sees them anywhere, please let me know so I can buy up the rest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.