New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm new to this forum. Just got the itch to start duck, goose, or bird hunting! Looking for someone to hunt with. I live in Northern New Jersey and don't mind driving to the good spots. Email me at [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Looks like it!! nice guys huh?:p:D I'm thinking about giving ducks a try next year.. I want to spend the summer looking into it..

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
It is a blast. I went yesterday out in LI for sea ducks and geese and between 3 guys we must have shot 250 rds. Alot of fun!!! [up]

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the stamps, HID number, license, and right now BB steel shot shells. Don't have a boat or decoys but dying to go anyway!:)

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Oh no... looks like we need to hook up with either 230grain of swiper1... decoys.

I've only been goose hunting once before... in a field at the water gap with 230grain.

I have very little idea on how to do it... but we can try if we can get a hold of some decoys.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Do you eat the geese that you shoot? I am thinking about going in Jan. But I would like to know someone who will take them. Thanks!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I'd like to try also. Always looking to expand my hunting experiences.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Weekdays or weekends?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.