New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here going to try for the zone 14 this spring i hope to get a permit will see

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey bushwackeri scouted the mills on sat. off hawkin rd all the way in the back and saw nothing going to try some other spopts on sun

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scouted the east side of the mills on sunday found one lone bird looked like it can down from roost took 5 steps and flew off could not find any other tracks did see tons deer tracks i'll be back out their looking in some other spots this weekend

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I was out in Colliers Mills this past Sunday (02/27/05) ... from the entrance off Hawkins Road back towards the ranges ... one lone hen. Not much sign. I hope to get out again this weekend ... hit the "Mills" again and plan to scout Manchester.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey bw i was out their also on sunday think i saw your tracks i was in the same area you scouted but saw nothing also looked in the deer hunting zone 17 side of hawkins rd found 1 set tracks thats it be back out sat/sun till i find them then i'll have to keep track from their to april

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I was lucky enough to get out this morning. Concentrated on Manchester WMA ... I seen six birds todays off of Route 539. Across from Cousins Paintball (northbound side of 539)... about 200 yards into the woods. On the way home I just drove around Colliers Mills ... I should have got out and walked, but I was pressed for time. No birds sighted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts