New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I have not yet. First sit of the year had a button buck eating acorns about 8:00. Only one this am. Be out a few times in the next two weeks. G-l if you get out.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah I hunted early bow there and took a break for a couple weeks. Saw does and a spike. I have some racks on my cam though.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
2 does in the early season, stolen camera a few weeks ago(that lasted a month or so) and continuing to see lots of does when I sit...waitin on bucks...starting to chase now. I had a pile of deer come running towards me. Couldnt see them but heard them loud and clear. They run off thru some scrub oak and into a field and thats when I seen them. All does. About 3-5 minutes later I hear more from the same direction. I did get to see the body and it was huge! He was pushin them does and got right back on their trail

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
What part of 19 are you in? I'm not asking your exactly location. I'm in the atco/shamong area

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Ahhhh, my old stomping grounds. Haven't hunted over in 19 for a while -- stick mainly to 23, but 19 has some nice deer.

I just set up a mock scrape and had 4 bucks in 4 days. 2 big boys, a 4 and a spike. It's definitely a tricky area to hunt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts