New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
"Dead down wind"?

Isn't that where they found your captain and what was left of the crew after you ate and digested/"vented" all of that sausage and beer on the Flukethon I trip?!?!?!?!?! :p:D[smirk]

Actually "dead down wind" is where/how we were told we would find the first state trooper on the scene at a Hazmat spill on any major highway - We were told to stand upwind and use the troop as a barometer for the degree of toxicity of the hazmat material (..And to think that this was a NJ State Police run OEM 186 hour Hazmat Technician Course in the 1980's and 1990's!!!.)[confused][cool]

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually "dead down wind" is where/how we were told we would find the first state trooper on the scene at a Hazmat spill on any major highway - We were told to stand upwind and use the troop as a barometer for the degree of toxicity of the hazmat material (..And to think that this was a NJ State Police run OEM 186 hour Hazmat Technician Course in the 1980's and 1990's!!!.)
Way to much info! You need to get out a little bit more JT. :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Woj -

I DO GET OUT!!!! I see that I only have 355 posts versus your 849 posts!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I was eating fresh caught/cooked garlic crabs, hours old harvested "day" sea scallops raw and some lightly sauteed, fresh caught/steamed lobsters and fresh dug and BBQd roasted lil' necks and top necks along with my famous steamers all weekend...

Take note that all of the clams and the crabs were harvested by yours truly!!!!! [up][cool]

Where you been, Bubba?!?!?!?!?!?!?!;):p:D

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i took the kids to the park yesterday.

does that count?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts