New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4'-8" Brillion cultipacker for sale.
A quality name in farm equipment, not chinese junk. Everything works as it should. Probably should clean it up but don't have time. My loss is your gain. [confusedagain]

Good for packing broadcast seed and as you can see from the picture this packer makes seed rows for clovers, brassicas and other small seeds. Good for overseeding lawns too. You don't need a slit seeder.
Also works for leveling very high corn piles....[ko]

Selling for $350; No best offers, this is a great price.
You pick up, I can't deliver. Burlington County area.

Special price of $450 for bilge7683 because Indian Larry signed it....[drinking]

Might have a smaller discer for sale is anyone is interested. Need to see what kind of shape its in.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The cultipacker has less rust on it than that butchered mustang jalopy you were trying to sell with the fake guitar kit in the trunk ya loon.... [confusedagain]

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
there will be a few of these at ALLEN'S Auction on Landing rd..come March 17th when they have there big consignment auction..they'll have a whole field of farm equipment..

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how heavy is it and do you think a riding mower could pull it?
I believe it's around 300 lbs. Depending on the size of the mower it should be able to pull it for use. A person can pull it without much trouble to move it around.

there will be a few of these at ALLEN'S Auction on Landing rd..come March 17th
Thanks for the info...maybe I'll go buy another one....[drinking]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts