New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

3 are VICTOR TRAPS AND ONE IS A BLAKE & LAMB...FOUND NEAR CAPE MAY.

ALL 4 FOR 40.00 LOCATED BURLINGTON COUNTY IF INTERESTED.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Not tryin to b a typical njh dbag but fyi your not even allowed to possess them.legally in nj. Even if you have a ny trapping license and trap ny. They need to stay in ny. Just dont want to see you get in trouble for something stupid

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not tryin to b a typical njh dbag but fyi your not even allowed to possess them.legally in nj. Even if you have a ny trapping license and trap ny. They need to stay in ny. Just dont want to see you get in trouble for something stupid
..okie dokie

learn something new every day.....thought since they were antique it would be ok..guess i'll just shit can them..thanks.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
I agree its a ridiculous rule. They look great hanging on the wall. But in the great state of nj......

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I dont see why they cant be disabled as traps and used and decoration.

very cool relics. good luck selling them or whatever [confused]

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If your gonna toss them i'd take them off your hands.I could add them to my ny trap basket.They don't appear to be really old, probably made within the last 30 years.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
F&G is going to be knocking at your door any minute [ko][hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][drinking][drinking]

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They're illegal in BROWNS MILLS NJ....that's where you live right....BROWNS MILLS NJ.
..yes..why don't you come with them??..i also have free buckshot i'am giving away.[drinking][drinking]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts