New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Do not do it! Waaaaay too crowded.

The amusement park is a great place but I found the campground way too crowded. Just driving thru it caused me to stress out.

If you want to camp go here. It is a 1/2 hour away and they have a great splashpark for the kids. Plus you can fish the pond or river.

http://www.riverandfun.com/

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I've been going there since I was a kid. But I camped it in 2002 with some college buddies. Knobles Park is super packed, but if you're ok with that then go for it.

We got kicked out for casual drinking. [hihi]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Kneobels is a great amusement park and I reccomend for anyone with preteen kids. Nice relaxed setup and the pricing is nice with good food.

Campground just seemed too busy for me. Have fun if you go!

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
We got kicked out for casual drinking.
Well then let that be a lesson to you! Next time pick up the pace nobody likes a light weight![drinking][lol]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts

·
Registered
12,709 Posts
The campground aint too bad. And you park setup camp and take the shuttle to the amusement park or water park. Never have to start your vehicle again. I havent been there in a few years but it was cheap. The food was great and cheap too.

I dunno why you got booted killshot I drank when we were there no problem. You sure it wasn't for drunk nakkie streak threw park? [hihi]

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Forgot to add, Knoebels has an old time Haunted Mansion that is a "classic" and should not be missed. Even though I know what's coming, one part gets me everytime...you'll know it when you try it!;)

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
if you have kids under 14 its a good place to go.
My family is from up that way , we used to be there every weekend. been there a few times with my nieces and nephews and they still like it alot.

I remember when the pool was about 10 times as big as it is now.
used to be ALOT of bikinis there all summer, so tharts prob why we liked it so much

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
If you have young kids it is an awesome place - I heard that they got really spanked by Irene last year, though...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.