New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there from monmouth or ocean counties, or surrounding areas ever use Ray Vosseller at Deer heads unlimited in Manchester, NJ.
Seems reasonable and his work looks good, charges $450 for shoulder mount, does all the work himself and does about 50 heads per year. Says turn around time is about 6 months.
Any input would be great.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
vappac, did you see this guys work? look around before you settle for a taxidermist. i'm in monmouth also, you live there?:)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in monmouth, Howell. I did see his work, it looks good. But to tell you the truth, alot of people's work look good, and it is hard for me to tell really superior work, from very good work. Honestly, I've rarely used the same Taxi twice, due to where I shot the deer, or where I've lived at the time, and all my mounts are good in my opinion.

G

·
VAPPAC, you want the best taxidermist here in NJ, then look no further then WILDLIFE PRESERVATIONS, in Little Falls. Gerorge is by far the best around bar none. Just goto the taxidermist section here on NJH and see the post members wrote about him and his work. He did my 2003 NJ bear full body mount, and is doing my 2005 muzzleloader 9 pointer. I took a few members there to see his work, and one member I took is having his buck done there. Any other questions just ask[up]

·
Registered
301 Posts
i definitely recommend wildlife preservations, george is the best there is as far as i am concerned, i think you can even drop your deer off to him in toms river on the weekends

1 - 8 of 8 Posts