New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garry Newborn of Hazlet- was charged Saturday night with providing false information to a licensed agent, hunting with a revoked license, hunting black bear without a permit, failure to tag a black bear, and two counts of possession of an unregistered black bear.

William E. Seward of Middletown-was charged with possession of an untagged bear.

Great job gentlemen. I hope you lose the right to hunt and fish in NJ.

Hats off to the CO's and all involved.[up]

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Here, here!![up]

G

·
these 2 jerks should be put in a cage with bears and see what happens.

I do hope they fine them where it hurts "$$$$$" and they revoke there hunting rights for ever

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I agree with Bowhuntercop. It's not like it was an accidental kill. Take their license both hunting and fishing forever. Send a message to the rest of the poachers.

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Some people think they can get over. it's sad really..

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Newborn didn't have a license (revolked), but Seward is JUST PLAIN DUMB.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Idiots. Let's see jail time.

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
DUMB & DUMBER!
The first moron already had his hunting license revoked for what? heavens knows and now this. Heavy fine at the minimum and jail time should be discussed.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Garry Newborn is a convicted felon. He falseified his license because it is illegal for him to have a firearm. He will do jail time.

From what I understand both have a past history od this behavior. Hang 'em high!

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
If thats right, Newborn WILL do jail time in NJ for having the gun.

That makes you wonder--if the state can track who is paying child support to buy a hunting license, why can't they track who had a license revolked and put them on a "do not issue" list?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
if the state can track who is paying child support to buy a hunting license, why can't they track who had a license revolked
The computer generated licenses that NJ is suppose to start issuing, "should" be able to do just that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts