New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in monmouth county and have an above ground and have a problem with a leak in my pool. If any body works/lives near Howell in monmouth county and can help me out send me a PM. I would like to give my business to a fellow sportsman before I go yellow page surfing.
Thanks

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
problem is this...

over the winter the water level dropped a foot - no more.
inspected the entire liner from water level up to skimmer level - no hole.

checked all filter equip,hoses, etc. no leaks.

Here comes the tricky part...some days the water level doesn't move at all - other days it drops a little and others it drops an inch in a day. All this regardless of rainfall or heat/evaporation.

Can't find a leak anywhere, seams look good. I am so frustrated at this s#!t and keep haivng to fill my pool with water.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks again

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
That was the problem with my pool last year as well. During the winter I dropped water but not enough as if I had a leak. This year it's tough to tell since it's getting refilled by mother nature all the time. I think it's fine though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had the same problem. I tried the ever thing they had and could not find a leak. So I look online to see it they sold some thing that would fix a leak with out having someone come out and find it for me. I found a site that sold something that will fix a leak up to 1/8 in. The stuff is called Fix-A-Leak. This is the URL and this stuff did work for my pool. My pool is above ground.
http://www.poolcenter.com/leak_detection.htm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.