New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a guy back out. need one, or one guy and a kid. drum trip out of port norris. 20' maritime. last trip gave up fish to 85lbs. leaving monroeville at 4:30am. i have a couple guys i'm waiting to get back at me, so i want a back up plan. just help with costs, $30 is all.
hyde??
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one wants a few boomers on sunday?

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Yeah very nice offer. If it wasnt day 7 of 7 on my vacation time I'd be all over it. Gotta hang with the wife and kids tomorrow.

Nick

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like just me and my dad tomorrow.
just as well.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats what i was hoping for. some good kid to catch a fish that weighs more then him.
everyone seems to have plans this sunday.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
UB my son and I would love to go but we do have plans already, it was a nice offer. If you ever want to do something like this in the future let me now we live in Berlin but I work near monroeville. Thanks again

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hyde, i'll get you and the kid out.
slow today. everyone thought the moon would bring on big numbers of boomers. we sat at one spot, had a fleet develope around us. not one fish caught around us. we moved to another spot, never marking a single fish on the way. we set up, shark carpet on the bottom.
then got the call. daughters bat and glove are in my truck-game in two hours.[eek]
pulled and ran for the barn. never marking a fish on the 30 mile round trip.
big fat skunk today.

the flounder are showing big time. so mr. hyde we are going flounder fishing soon.

·
Registered
15,697 Posts
Still a great offer fish or no fish great day to be on the water.Did your daughter win her game[up]Beat youll check next time you go fishin[up]g:D

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did your daughter win her gameBeat youll check next time you go fishing
yes she won.
at 4:30am my dad said you have a lot of stuff on the back seat and floor. i said yes, both girls softball bags, a rifle, a few camp chairs, and towels. never clicked.[hihi]

hyde, i'll put you on fish. we pushed it with the drum. they should end anytime now, try thursday night. we were a few days late.
time for the summer fish, flounder, weakfish(i hope) and croakers.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
i said yes, both girls softball bags, a rifle, a few camp chairs, and towels.
Always good to have a rifle with you just in case those softball games get outta hand! [lol]

Man I miss South Jersey,,,, [up]

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
*******, before sunrise there was a south west at 10kts, it made a 1'
at the end of the incoming it was a sheet of glass.
just no drum. stiks sent me a picture from one he got saturday night. looked to be about a 50-60lbs fish.
a mate for a charter told me they have cancelled the rest of the drum trips, they are now hitting flounder. one of the fort charters had 42 keepers saturday.
Always good to have a rifle with you just in case those softball games get outta hand!

Man I miss South Jersey,,,,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts