New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Piscataway and let me tell you that everyday for the past week, hundreds of geese have flown over my house. These geese are going right toward the Raratin. Does any one hunt this area?

I never hunted geese, but it sure looks like fun on TV.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Went down today 195 through Burlington County past Colliers mills and into Toms River to bring a boat home.Geese were every where all day. Clipper I suspect pushed them a little south.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
It sounds like the honkers are all in South Jersey. While deer hunting in zone 4 I havent seen a single goose fly over.

I would like to hook up with someone that knows these South Jersey goose hunting places. I have about a dozen decoys most of them shells.

After Jan 15 I think you can only hunt geese in the north. I know plenty of places along the upper Delaware if they come back up.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
i live right next to the raritan, and let me tell you its tough hunting. 10 years ago, awesome. in my town, there are numerous parks were geese come into, way too many actually. dsaint, all those geese your seeing, most likely by passing the river and going right to these parks.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Snow Geese!

Tons of Canada Geese all over eastern Monmouth.

Getting access to the farms is the hard part.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.