New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting surgery Monday morning left eye. What am I to expect. Not looking forward to it because of mixed ideas.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Surgery went well going to Dr. now to follow up. Going to get other eye done I guess. There's a big differance now. No pain no difficulty. Praise God.

NOW I CAN GO BACK TO TROPHY HUNTING.
Cat

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Glenn so happy that the surgery went fine. Now you will be able to hit those birds, and not the trees. [up]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Cat... My grandma got them both done too... She had to cut down on the smoking and drinkin tho. But at least she can still see! I dont know if you do either, but if you do, they can put you at risk. Just lettin ya know! :)

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Remember young bucks and does you will become an old bull or old cow some day to. Ha Ha. now its 20,20 in left eye and now if I can start working out then I can go back to the recurve again.I know the dog was looking at me with the patch over my eye like there was something wrong with me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.