New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is insane.. I live on a Hill there are rivers running through my yard. My daughter is running circles around the house I have been playing with baby dolls for hours with her. I hate being trapped in the house. I thought of going to cabelas but don't feel like driving in the rain.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
went fishing and had to leave early started pouring[wallmad][wallmad] ,i know how you feel brother[up]

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
It's wrecked havoc with my tomatoes this year, that's for sure. At least my pepper plants are doing well.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Same here, kids are bouncing off the walls......wait I see a break in the clouds maybe salvage the late afternoon hopefully

I wish I received my fletcher in the mail, good day to practice fletching arrows!

Hopefully coming tomorrow via UPS

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
It's wrecked havoc with my tomatoes this year, that's for sure. At least my pepper plants are doing well.
Same here. The only reason I do like all this rain is I planted a bunch of trees this year and dont have to worry about watering them at all.[up]

·
Registered
248 Posts
the skeeters are so bad in the back yard when its not raining that i cant enjoy it. I was in the yard in the rain gettin it cleaned up from the branches that fell without a skeeter in site or felt.. Shoot i even put a decoy in the mudpuddle in the yard just so the neighbors can get a good laugh.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.