New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took an early season archery doe in 65, but our area has been pretty slim pickin's since the clubs hit the woods. Anybody else having any luck.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'll be out Monday for Winter Bow in a Monmouth County Park hunt....

Park has dozens of stands strewn all over the place. Guys like 20yds apart in some places.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
There's too many stands in the allowed hunting piece of Shark River Park. Doesn't seem to be that many actually hunting, but stands are all over.
I was thinking of hunting it, but I have to take the safety course over, to be allowed.
I'm gonna hunt the Allaire piece for winter bow. Wierd that I can hunt there and not other parks, typical NJ stupidity.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
hey houndawgg, call the number for lost safety cards and give them a sob story, my dad did and they just sent him new ones without taking the test.

·
Registered
289 Posts
njbowdude, I saw a nice 8 pointer where I was baiting, but of course when I was in my stand I didn't even see a doe. I was only there for the early M/L season. Abuddy of mine got a nice 6 pointer, which dressed at 125 lbs. off the Black horse pike, way behind the shooting range, that first tuesday of M/L season. I went out Wed. afternoon and all I saw were two quads and a subaru going down a walking path. go figure. gl to ya!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts