New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Meters used to be inside before it was more practical to move most of them outside.
I'm fully aware of this, unlike njhunter. I'm in construction (plumber) and have seen many meters moved. I don't understand why he would write that.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
because you ask a ? I asked you one and you gave me a smart ass remark for an anwser
so hope your friend has better luck with his meter
Because it's inside!

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I asked you one and you gave me a smart ass remark for an anwser
so hope your friend has better luck with his meter
How is that smart ass, and why are you so sensitive? It's inside and he needs it outside. I though I was just being simple, direct and to the point. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
your right i now nothing about it but you are the one who cleans shjt out of toilets asking about meters
Because it's inside!
by they way i have been in the trade for 25 years and i;m not talking about the shit cleaning trade hope your bud has some luck with his meter
but you'll get no anwser from me good luck

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you are the one who cleans shjt out of toilets
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Yes, I'm a plumber, and it's a dirty job at times. You think it's beneath you? I'm glad that made you feel better Mr. Sensitive. Do you have your period or something? Be sure to throw it in the waste basket and not the toilet! Yuckky! Go back to watching Pretty Woman and drinking White Zinfandel in your silk jammies.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
i have been in the trade for 25 years and i;m not talking about the shit cleaning trade
Not for nothing, but we all end up in some kind of sh*t sooner or later and not just once. Ducati, you're a better man than me after that volley.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
s that supposed to hurt my feelings? Yes, I'm a plumber, and it's a dirty job at times. You think it's beneath you? I'm glad that made you feel better Mr. Sensitive. Do you have your period or something? Be sure to throw it in the waste basket and not the toilet! Yuckky! Go back to watching Pretty Woman and drinking White Zinfandel in your silk jammies.
WOAH........Panty wearin electrician vs. The Terd Herder[rofl]

Sorry guys just being a smartass because I'm a carpenter and wanted to chime in..BTW njhunter...lighten up.[rofl]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts