New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going I'm currently stationed in WA state, got into duck hunting out here 5 years ago. Thank god I did because I absolutely love it.... Unfortuantly, I'm headed back to New Jersey in 6 months... I'll be living in Hunterdon county, I have been looking and looking for public areas to hunt, but with no success for fresh water areas. If anyone knows any public waterfowl lakes, they can pass down that would be awesome. " I'm not in need of your Glory Hole. But just where I could access water for duck legally.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
How's it going I'm currently stationed in WA state, got into duck hunting out here 5 years ago. Thank god I did because I absolutely love it.... Unfortuantly, I'm headed back to New Jersey in 6 months... I'll be living in Hunterdon county, I have been looking and looking for public areas to hunt, but with no success for fresh water areas. If anyone knows any public waterfowl lakes, they can pass down that would be awesome. " I'm not in need of your Glory Hole. But just where I could access water for duck legally.
Thanks
And thanks for serving

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
next year hit me up and i'll try to get you out if you want. I live in hunterdon but cant gaurentee it will be hunterdon county thou. I go to the birds

·
Registered
64 Posts
Spruce Run is ok but two problems..First, big rafts of birds roost there which makes for some ok pass shooting at first light, but not a great situation for decoy hunting..Secondly, you could put a small boat in off of VanSickles rd. but they will ticket you if6 don't launch from the park because they want to know who's out there on the water which is good really

1 - 5 of 5 Posts