New Jersey Hunters banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Huh, I would like to see some proper solutions here for my back pain too, but I’ve waited for it too much! A week ago, I went to my brother-in-law, he is a surgeon, and he has told me about one good website with all those ESA learning modules and all the things. From the beginning, I was not understanding a word but when he has showed me some new skills, I got it. They are providing courses and one of the courses helped me very much through my back-pain period. Believe me, it was not my most happy period in life! If you are interested, you can propose your doctor to look at this site and maybe think about updating his or her knowledge with new techniques!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Magnesium salicylate sold as Momentum tablets always helped my back as well as avidity to PT

·
Registered
16 Posts
Today, many people come to yoga often precisely because of pain - in the back, neck, lower back. Indeed, many asanas are aimed at getting rid of discomfort and strengthening the muscles. Asanas prepare the body for meditation, which implies prolonged sitting with a straight back without discomfort. Guys, there are even yoga programs on the Internet. I really need programming help to figure out how to download them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I went through years of excruciating pain due to several damaged discs, nerve entrapment and arthritis that affected me so badly I could only stand for a few minutes at a time. I could only sleep about an hour at a time because of the need to shift position. I did the route of exercises, stretches, creams, anti-inflammatories, pain killers and spine injections a few times a year with very little relief except for the injections.

I found out I was having bad reactions to anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin and Ibuprofen (was on very high doses of prescription Ibuprofen). I also remembered something I'd heard about maybe 40 years ago but paid no attention to - that caffeine can cause pain in joints. Back then I wasn't a tea or coffee drinker. In my adult life I was just a step below needing an IV drip of strong, black tea round the clock. Long story short: This year I cut out all aspirin, Ibuprofen and caffeine and after about a week of painful caffeine withdrawal (doc says I should have tapered) all the pain from arthritis and disc problems was gone. It's been several months and we've had lots of rain and some cold nights but no pain. I still get muscle aches because of years of inactivity but I'm glad to be able to work on exercising again. This won't work for everyone but it sure worked for me.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts