New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked something up the other day and my back went out it is still killing me. I have walked stretched I used heating pad and ice ..

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
I picked something up the other day and my back went out it is still killing me. I have walked stretched I used heating pad and ice ..
You're doing the right thing, keep moving and stretching. Sadly, it takes time to heal, there is no quick fix.

I've been there, it sucks.

Aleve reduces swelling in addition to being a pain reliever so that works best for back pain.

·
Registered
531 Posts
My back has hurt EVERY since I turned 30. I got married wearing a icy hot patch. other than surgery or chiropractor which only worked temporarily for me because after the chiropractor I had to work. some of this and two aspirins makes you sleep like a baby. a new bed also helped a lot for me 20150620_170142.jpg

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
You may have a knot.Lay on your stomach and have wife feel/push around if she hits it you'll know.Getting them out hurts it takes force not just rubbing.A great relever is horse linament absorbine at drugstores cvs tractor supply etc.This stuff works!Again with aggresive pressure and fast hard rubbing..

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Tiger balm works amazing i use it all the time for lower back pain it works all day cvs carrys it

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Check first if it's a muscle spasm or disc related. Hope it's a spasm.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hurt my sciatica a few months ago relaxers and stretching got me better, more the stretching than anything. They can easily be looked up on what to do.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts