New Jersey Hunters banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'll fish pretty much anywhere... I'm in the process of purchasing a new (to me) fishing boat... fishing out of the duck boat just doesn't cut it. I trout fish in the spring and hit the valley and spruce run in the summer. I try to go away once a year too... up to Ontario but the king number seem to be way down and I haven't gone in a few years.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
If anyone would like to try a little striper fishing in the Hudson and East River this spring let me know..
Jim B.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I like all kinds of fishing, but do more freshwater than ocean or bay fishing. Love to make a few striper trips each year amd try to book a tuna trip each year too, but missed last year. Delaware Bay fishing has been poor the last few years for weakies, but flounder has been decent and stripers spotty.

Here is a tuna trip we took a few years ago out of Delaware. Most of them are in the 35 to 55 pound range. My biggest was a 172 pound Blue Fin I caught on a trip out of Cape May. Fought him for an hour and 40 minutes, on a Penn 3.0 reel with 30 pound test line. I was whipped.

Okay, how do I post a picture?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Open a free account with photobucket.com and copy and paste your image title from their site.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
In my photo gallery I have a couple of early season rockfish my buddy caught on March 28, 2004. He is a flyfisherman from central PA. Me and him are going to Erie, PA at the end of March for steelhead. I'll post some pics of this season. Last fall we caught 40+ me and 60+ him in 3 days of fishing. All on flys and egg sacs.

Till our trails cross,

WW

·
Registered
7 Posts
SEA SICK..Dragthor
Let me tell you .. I use too get so sea sick that I would wish I die when I went out on the charters, I quit for years till the patch behind the ear came out.. I went out on the Queen Mary. and Bagged a few.. without even feeling sick at all. IT WORKS dont quit on trying. Now i dont need them i quess i got my sea legs.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts