New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im new to the boards as well as new jersey. I just moved from philadelphia to cape may and was wondering if anybody knew of any clubs in this zone(34) or zones nearby. Thanks

·
11,226 Posts
Welcome to the site and to NJ![up] Zone 34 is as South as you can get in NJ! I'm a North Jersey guy myself but we have some guy's from that area on here! They might be able to get you some info....I did notice there is a ton of public land in zone 34! Quite a few WMA's!
Welcome again and I hope to see you around the boards![up]

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
buckskin, sounds like you are close to Peaslee WMA...it's huge and has alot of deer. They tend to be small, so shoot a bunch for a meal.

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Buckskin I'm in 34 have you tried the federal lands they produce. Zone 34 may seem like alot of stateland but majority of it is along the bay area which includes mostly bog/gr [no swearing please] land with no deer in the area except small little patches of woods here and there.
Give me a pm with your location maybe we can hook up for a hunt or two.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey i live in Ocean City and would def like to meet up MArksWorld. NJBuckskin - any luck yet? i've been out quite a bit, but not much action?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know of quite a few hunt clubs in the area, but the problems is there are TOO many clubs. That's all you see during deer week. There ain't a piece of woods that they don't drive. It gets frustrating to those of us that hunt alone. But I can take you to some very productive hunting spots. Definatly if you want to take does. I am not ashamed to take out a good number of does. Antlers don't taste good. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have gone 2 years so far with just does. Haven't gotten a buck since 2002. Trying to change that this year. Need something to decorate my office wall with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts