New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently living in PA but very close to NJ. Moved here from GA and can't find anyone who enjoys hunting rabbits and small game. Hoping to find someone willing to show a good briar patch. Have NJ hunting license.

·
11,226 Posts
Welcome to the site georgiaboy![up] I have been known to take a rabbit or two in my time... I'll post here when I'm going out for some bunnies to see if anyone wants to go...You would be more then welcome...[up]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Dont let Jim kid ya Georgiaboy. He doesnt even know what a rabbit looks like.:p

Actually Jim is a pretty darn good rabbit hunter from what Ive heard. He eats, sleeps and breathes rabbit hunting. His favorite cartoon show is bugs bunny, and when he watches it, he can usually be found clutching his shotgun and sweating profusely. His favorite holiday is Easter, and the local mall that features "Pictures with the Easter bunny" has a restraining order placed on Jim. Well, ever since the 1994 incident.:( That guy in the bunny costume really should have known better than to call a grown man with a gun "Elmer Fudd" though....he was kind of asking for it.

By the way, I dont hunt wascally wabbits. I just wanted to welcome you to the site and warn you about Jim. :D:D:D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Jim, when is your annual Jerseyjim's Bustin Bunny Bash?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Count me in as long as I am not working.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
200.00 @ day and you'll get some bites.[hihi]Just kidding. But pay for breakfast,lunch and shells and dog food would be nice also?[hihi][cool][up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I like the howling of the dogs. I have never hunted over beagles but have heard them. Would like to try one day. I heard it is awesome.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
I like the howling of the dogs
when hunting it is great but my back yard is loaded w/ rabbits so they howl all night

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
when hunting it is great but my back yard is loaded w/ rabbits so they howl all night
Your neighbors must love you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts