New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
My family in New Hampshire know them. My dad even purchased a snowmoibile from them a long long time ago. They have a lot of good deer hunting techniques.
Their tracking skills are second to none.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
They truly hunt. I have read thier books and have seen one of the videos. There is nothing like tracking big bucks in the NOrth Woods. Just wish I could do it like they do. They have been doing most of thier hunting in Western Ontario lately and from what I have been hearing and reading, this is one under rated big buck hot spot..

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Actually had coffee with Lanny. He was at a local game dinner 2 yrs ago. He is a character. Them boys get on a track and don't stop. Some days they put on 8 to 10 miles and come out on some logging road in the dark in Maine. They just walk the road until eventually they get picked up by one of the family and return to camp.

·
Registered
9,782 Posts
Yeah those guys are insane....(in a good way)[up][up]

They really love shooting those BIG BODIED deer...to them a trophy is a buck over 200#. Of course the antlers on a 200# buck probably arent too shabby either...;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.