New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
I have the videos...Good hunts.. I finally scored a Maine deer using their tracking techniques this year![up]

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
My family in New Hampshire know them. My dad even purchased a snowmoibile from them a long long time ago. They have a lot of good deer hunting techniques.
Their tracking skills are second to none.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
They truly hunt. I have read thier books and have seen one of the videos. There is nothing like tracking big bucks in the NOrth Woods. Just wish I could do it like they do. They have been doing most of thier hunting in Western Ontario lately and from what I have been hearing and reading, this is one under rated big buck hot spot..

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
i was just looking at the site. the bodies on those deer are HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEE!!!! Its a totally different world up there.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to see some fans here. I thought the only fans here were Tiffany's, who couldn't hunt down a bargin at the mall.

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
They have been doing most of thier hunting in Western Ontario lately and from what I have been hearing and reading, this is one under rated big buck hot spot..
Posted: 21 Dec 2005 3:51 PM
That's where we hunt,yes,the secret is getting out...

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Actually had coffee with Lanny. He was at a local game dinner 2 yrs ago. He is a character. Them boys get on a track and don't stop. Some days they put on 8 to 10 miles and come out on some logging road in the dark in Maine. They just walk the road until eventually they get picked up by one of the family and return to camp.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Yeah those guys are insane....(in a good way)[up][up]

They really love shooting those BIG BODIED deer...to them a trophy is a buck over 200#. Of course the antlers on a 200# buck probably arent too shabby either...;)

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Does anyone know if any book stoes carry the books? I am very interested in getting my hands on a couple of them.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
The old man's book " How to bag the biggest buck of your life." is a great book. It's fun to read the stories about the good old days.[up]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.