New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving along today... and on the corner of Rt 73 and the Marlton Parkway I saw a few protestors with signs saying "No fur exploitation." There were only maybe about 10 people out.

Do you know of that is supposed to be anti-bear hunt signs, or is that something totally different ? (Like, don't buy fur coats??) haha

Anyone else hear anything about that?

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
the other day, my brother was driving on route 17 (bergen county) and they were along the highway with signs..

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Next time you see something like that, let me know. I will stand 20 yards away from them wearing nothing but a deer skin, holding a spear and a sign that reads, "will hunt for food".:D

Hmm, no laughs. [confused]

I guess the thought of me wearing only a deerskin was more revolting than I thought? I guess I shouldnt post the pics then huh? [confused] :p :D:D:D

B

·
0 Posts
"No fur exploitation."
sometime last year during the cold months there was something similar here in bergen county to what you saw, and they where protesting in front of a fur coat store, it all boils down to them not wanting hunting. Look at that hefer rosie o'donnell, she hates all forms of hunting, Cindy Crawford, Pamela Anderson, list can go on

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Look at that hefer rosie o'donnell,
BHC, why do you always have to call others names for. Calling other people names that did nothing to you is so wrong..... So Rosie doesn't like hunting, That no reason to call her names. I met her and she is really nice. She does a lot to help others out.

B

·
0 Posts
cause she called hunters murders on her tv show a few years ago thats why, but if she was in your backyard protesting the hunt you would be pissed

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
yes, but I wouldn't call her names. If she got in my way of hunting I would call the law.

BTW, from the American Heritage Dictionary:

Mur-der n. The unlawfu killing of one human beingby another.
She used the word in the wrong text.. That just shows she's not that smart.

B

·
0 Posts
Mur-der n. The unlawfu killing of one human beingby another.
She used the word in the wrong text.. That just shows she's not that smart
then sue here and every member of WAR that calls us MURDER cause they used that word wrong

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow...All I was asking was if it meant they were anti hunter or anti fur coats. Thanks for the answers, tho they seem to get a little more detailed and disruptive than I thought.

Although, thanks for the lovely image Matty... please just make sure that deer skin covers up places that won't scare little children... thanks!

(PS.. is it just me, or do all the threads I start end up in some sort of weird ending?? Maybe it's a sign I should stop....)

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Quote: Rosie O'Donnell...she wears underwear with dick holes...Dave Chapell:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Although, thanks for the lovely image Matty... please just make sure that deer skin covers up places that won't scare little children... thanks!
You're welcome. Dont vomit for too long now. :p :D

As for the posts turning bad, or weird, its not your fault. Its just the way its been lately. If you feel that I should delete my post, I will. I know I have a tendency to post stupid things like that. Whenever you feel Im out of line, just let me know.:eek: I was just trying to add something funny thats all.:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahah no it's ok... I don't want anyone to delete anything... I thought it was funny. My posts always turn wierd, that's all. :)

I just can't imagine what ten people think they are accomplishing by brandishing those signs. Do they think people actually listen? People barely stop to give change to firefighters hosting coin drops...you know, the people who will save them if their house goes in flames?! WTF would people care if others are waving signs about fur coats in a posh district??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts