New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recognize these stands?

Here is the description from his video:

Walking in the woods, I came upon tree stands. These are two of them, one crudely made with wood and the other a modern metal stand. A good amount of trash on the ground also accompanies these tree stands because the hunters spend a lot of time in the woods, throwing their plastic and paper waste on the forest floor plus bait. It's not a fair game, folks. The killers have the upper hand over the unsuspecting animal which is usually killed in an ambush. As in the last two black bear hunts in NJ, the animals were baited with food. So, it wasn't a cat and mouse game. It was more like enticing a child with a lollipop.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
The wooden stand is 100 years old and the steps are rotten.I really doubt that someone is hunting it. This wacko has no idea about hunting or walking his dog,makes me so mad [wallmad]

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well that was a waste of 2:37 of my life......drinking
I'll admit that wasn't the most exciting video.

Just goes to show you that these people are out there looking at our spots and equipment. I wonder how many stolen cameras, feeders, etc. have disappeared because of these people.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
The dog was trying to bite his leash to break free he didnt even wanna be with that douche .....ya see fito the tree stand that they got over there, is where some hunter put some fresh non genetically modified food on his table for his family to eat, because he would like to eat healthy and not from goverment raised shit meat...fito said the hell with this ahole, im breaking free he made me come on this dumb walk and be put on camera with out my concent....a good owner of a dog would at least have his dog trained to walk by his side in the woods without being on a leash ...

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Dog looks like it has some beagle in it...probably would run rabbits with the right owner![smirk]

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
A good amount of trash on the ground also accompanies these tree stands
and yet he doesn't take any video of the "good amount of trash"??? yeah, right..

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I thought it was a very good video it shows exactly why you should always wear a helmet when riding your bike ,white water kayaking or on your skateboard since often times head injuries can lead to permanent brain damage who knows you could be the next delusional fool wandering around, so sad so very sad.
PLEASE let this and other videos like it be a lesson to you!!!

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
I agree. It is sad to see these delusional fools wandering around. I wonder if he suffered the head injury on his own adventure or if his mother dropped him on his noggin as a child...

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Yay! I've been recognized by them! Wooo Hoooo! Attention on me!!!!! Yay!!!!!! (now I sound like them)

And all I did was point out that ole' Teddy boy claims there was "a good amount of trash", yet failed to video any proof at all.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Hey this guy could be one of those lead paint chip eating, brain damaged people I was talking about the other day.

What a tool! Has no clue! I do think that the dog was trying to hang himself with it's leash so it would not have to hang around with that idiot any more.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.