New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys a fellow hunter from Texas, came up with a great idea. He isnt sure how to do it though, so Im offering it up for ideas and discussion here.

He wants to make bumper stickers that say something like;

"Im a loving cat owner against HSUS"

"Im a loving dog owner against PETA"

"Im a pet owner against PETA"

etc,.

He also thought they could be linked back to a site that explains why pet owners and TRUE animal lovers, shouldnt give their hard earned money to these Org's. Explaining that they are merely a front for groups looking to change our whole way of life, from farms to hunting. Also how they dont donate their money to the animals.....etc.

Im thinking the sale of the bumper stickers could go towards running the site, and animal shelters that dont discriminate against hunters and other animal friendly orgs, with no hidden agendas.

Dragthor obviously could explain how to create a website.
Does anyone know where or how to get bumper stickers made? Eventually you could make t-shirts etc...

It would be the BEST way of outing these hypocrits, IMHO!!!!

Any help would be appreciated!---Matt:)

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks MG![up]

I passed the link along to him.:)

So what does everyone think of the idea?

Seems like a good way to get TRUE animal lovers to reallize what a bunch of bull these people are full of. I wonder if people who were unknowingly contributing to these groups can sue them for anything. Highly unlikely I guess, but it would be nice for them to have to waste their dollars on defending themselves, like they force us to do all the time.

Have a good one--Matt:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts