New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police came here last night and told us someone tried to break in a couple houses down. When the guy inside turned a light on he ran to our place. Police drove around our place looking but did not see anyone. Needless to say my wife was upset all night.

Please watch over your house and family [up]

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of breaking in to houses in Jackson. A few house a week for a while now it seems. Someone posted a week or so ago about it.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
1st it was BY Bennetts Mills & Frank Applegate area a few weeks ago. Now Aldrich road & Forest Dr just before you get into Howell. They say there's been 200 + a month since June.

Last I heard they'd knock on your door as if they were coming to see you. If you weren't home they'd break in. If you answered the door they would say is "TOM" there?? if you said NO they'd say sorry wrong house and move on.

Then on another occasion. I heard it was a light skinned black guy walking around while his GF was sitting in a car a few houses down being the look out.

STUPID... Eventually they'll get caught.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Why don't these people do it in the middle of the day when nobodys home???
Seems like a death wish for someone to break and enter at night.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
MOST of the break-ins have been during the day when NOBODY is home. But you have alot of stay at home moms and some dads too.

so if you were home on any given day these NUTS would just say Oh wrong house sorry and go to the next house.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
They are hitting houses in NNJ too looking for gold and jewels at over 1600 an ounce and a quick no question sale I guess it is hard for these scumbags to resist. I recently started working from home I park in the garage so when my wife is at work the house looks empty the only metal they are going to get outta my place is lead .....

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
At least the cops in your town told you about it. Our PD does everything possible to keep the news of home invasions under wraps[down]

·
Registered
12,710 Posts
Hmmm Aldrich Rd. is 2 streets away. Guess I better warm up the backhoe too. They are getting closer [smoke]

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
the only metal they are going to get outta my place is lead .....
I hear you. but
leads getting up there. Better to use those old aluminum shafts laying around. Their more quiet, you wouldn't want to wake and upset your wife or neighbors.:D Ps Copper solid is more eco friendly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts