New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will (Shootstraight) is in the hospital. He was rushed there last night after he received his results of some tests they ran during the week.They are running a few more tests today and tomorrow but he is feeling well and has high hopes he will be able to hunt on opening day Sat.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
omg [wallmad]prayers sent ,get well soon Will[up]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Will Brother payers and Thoughts are with you my Friend [up][up]

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Will, YOU can pull through anything man !!! Positive thoughts sent your way :)

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Thanks everyone for the prayers and get well wishes. I am staying in the hospital for a couple days to make sure there is no serious issues with my heart that for some reason skips a beat ever once in a while. It is killing me being n here but better safe than sorry;)

Beside not being with my family enjoying this great Labor Day weekend weather the next big thing bothering me is not being able to check my cams and be out shooting my bow:(:(

I hope to be out for the opener once I get the all clear[up] But as we all know if we do not have our health we have nothing so always try to be healthy so we can enjoy your family and the sport we love so much.

Again, thanks for the well wishes and prayers, they are much appreciated anf thank goodness I have access to the internet so I can stay in touch with all of you great American Hunters[up][up][up][up][up][up]

Shoot Straight!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.