New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
you need to get out and add some blackfish, tuna, and some gobblers to those pics.

looks like you had ALOT of fun this year. have a great 2015

Reactions: JSloan

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I also had a great year. #5 brown. #6 largemouth #4 smallmouth 4 doe and a 7 pt with bow.

Reactions: JSloan

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
You had a great year! I guess I had my best year bow hunting, not my biggest buck ever but got really nice 8, 9, & 10 (Ohio) pointers, along with a doe. Had horrible trout fishing but good shad fishing and caught some big Channel Cats out of the Delaware too. For some reason, it was the first year I never got out saltwater fishing in NJ, and my lake fishing was limited and not good at all. Could not get onto the walleye's or trout, but did get some nice smallies. Also had a fun trip to Marathon Fla, for my 50th with my son and some buds... It was blowing like stink, never got the tarpon I sought in two tries, but on the last day we did get out to some shallow water wrecks and loaded up on 11 different species of fish ending with my son landing a 350 - 400lb tiger shark on 30lb tackle. (which would only have been possible in shallow water).

IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0483.jpg 26040d1414729816-different-zone-decent-buck-image.jpg IMG_1212.jpg IMG_1278.jpg

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
JS nothing wrong with harvesting a jake. sometimes they actually put on a better show than an old silent bird.
MEMORIES in the field are priceless, and it looks like you have a very memorable year [up]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts