Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,501 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Isn't the general category fairly vague...not being a wise ass but if I say the word deer in a general cat thread, that means it's in the wrong place? To quote mike myers, I'm still not getting it

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
haha... still worried about "bad words"......you are never going to stop it.. ever been to a hunting cabin or a bar...? they say bad words there.. and guess what old farts, women curse just like men now... they are just adjectives.... words that describe a noun... why don't you have a "G" (non-cursing/religious/boring) section ?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I got banned from another website. One of the posters (young female) was mugged twice going to work and asked what to do. Since she lived in Texas, I merely said, "Kel Tek P3"......booted. Mere mention of a firearm grounds for getting kicked.

Kids use this site. Pretty good reason to keep it clean.

·
Registered
160 Posts
So kids use this site...that is a lame reason. Kids all know and use these words, but don't forget they are JUST WORDS! Have you ever been across the pond? 3 yr olds use the c word religiously at sporting events. If it bothers the mods or whomever owns this site then we will follow their rules...but the women and children excuse is just that.

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
It's pretty simple. The site has rules. Follow them. I think we all learned this in kindergarten

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
So kids use this site...that is a lame reason. Kids all know and use these words, but don't forget they are JUST WORDS! Have you ever been across the pond? 3 yr olds use the c word religiously at sporting events. If it bothers the mods or whomever owns this site then we will follow their rules...but the women and children excuse is just that.
I have been across the pond more than a hundred times. As a matter of fact have been across it a couple times in one week more than once. What is your point other than to make me look like an unworldly clod?

Even been to the Favelas in Rio? Been there several times. Murder and rape? Everyone does it. Even kids. Don't make it right.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Willing to keep it clean, but NJGUNNER has to change his avatar. I can't concentrate with everything bouncing to and fro[lol]. But seriously, a few rules aren't going to hurt anyone ad if not cursing is one of them, then so be it.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Willing to keep it clean, but NJGUNNER has to change his avatar. I can't concentrate with everything bouncing to and fro[lol]. But seriously, a few rules aren't going to hurt anyone ad if not cursing is one of them, then so be it.
Good thing mine don't bounce

·
Registered
4,236 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
And your purpose for digging up a 3 year old post to post THAT is???????

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.