New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Will the admin also be deleting the trolls who we all know are here to distribute spam, or are anti's? Just curious????

To be honest, I agree that our younger members dont need a non-positive influence from their elders. But, personally, I am more offended by the Nike trolls and other posters that spam this site than I am with a little cursing amongst friends. Dont mind being policed as long as all are punished equally. In other words, BAN THE SPAMMING TROLLS TOO!

not trying to argue with the powers that be but kids hear worse in the living room watching tv and listening to mom and dad.has anyone seriously listened to a group of 8-12 year olds playing with friends and they don't think anyone is listening.best part is they can use these words properly in a sentence[rofl]

To be honest, I agree that our younger members dont need a non-positive influence from their elders. But, personally, I am more offended by the Nike trolls and other posters that spam this site than I am with a little cursing amongst friends. Dont mind being policed as long as all are punished equally. In other words, BAN THE SPAMMING TROLLS TOO!
We try to catch most of them with spam filters (meaning the posts are moderated and you never see them, we can then delete and ban) but there are still a few that get thru - if these get thru and y'all see them, please report them as spam so that we can clean them up.

I for one enjoy banning them :)...

not trying to argue with the powers that be but kids hear worse in the living room watching tv and listening to mom and dad.has anyone seriously listened to a group of 8-12 year olds playing with friends and they don't think anyone is listening.best part is they can use these words properly in a sentence[rofl]
You forgot to mention video games such as Call of Duty, Homeland, Borderlands, Halo to mention a few that 90% of boys over the age of 10 play with their parents consent on a daily basis. No influence there!

You forgot to mention video games such as Call of Duty, Homeland, Borderlands, Halo to mention a few that 90% of boys over the age of 10 play with their parents consent on a daily basis. No influence there!
yup you are right and girls play also, I once heard my nephew playing call of duty online with friends sounded like a drunk sailor on shore leave after a year at sea.

Never really understood the difficulty. If you brought your wife or kid to a hunting camp, and a fellow hunter decides to drop f-bombs and tell raunchy stories, you'd ask him to tone it down. Why is it different here?

OK guys, the language on here has gotten way out of hand and its time to clean it up. I am sure most of you can talk without cussing and those of you who cant you will get to collect infractions and the system will start giving you time outs till it bans you permanently.

ALSO a lot of posts do NOT belong here in the general comments thread. when you start a thread make sure it is in the most fitting area. if it is out of place it can and most likely will be deleted. so don't even waste your time asking why it was deleted or why cant you find it, you now know why. you also risk getting infractions for posting in the wrong area.

now that the stuff you are gonna "cuss at me" for is finished lol I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

and good luck with the rest of your huntin season I am expecting gifts of jerkey under my tree from all of you Ha

Rick/ffadmin
[up][up][up] Not a hard request to follow...and very politely put.

I hate when people use that excuse. As adults we should be setting an example not adding fuel to the fire. The owners have rules and expect the members to follow them it's really not hard to do

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Why not move the post to the section it belongs in rather than tell us your just going to delete it and ban people? I understand the language warning.
simple, its because a lot of the members here are too lazy to put it in the correct spot. they know the moderators will move it and I for one am tired of watching them clean up the posting. when I was young my mom always told me "I'm not your maid clean it up" well the mods here aren't the forum maids and they shouldn't have to be spending a lot of time cleaning up the posting. it isn't difficult to make a couple clicks and post something in the correct spot.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.