New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if the person that wrote this article is parroting the whole "fell down and hit his head on a rock" fairytale or this is the person that has invented this ridiculous story in the first place. Seems as though the person writing this, Lynn Rodgers, is some sort of hero to the Bear Group wackos.

“There are some problems in my mind already about the story. The boys stated they all ran away at the first sight of a bear. They didn't note their friend missing until they got back to the cars. Well, if the bear picked off "the slowest runner" and attacked, wouldn't these boys have heard his screams for help etc.? Then they call police but it takes 2 hours to find the body. How far did these boys go when their friend fell behind? The media reports that the bear was "following them" not attacking them when they bolted. My theory is that this kid was so panicked that he fell and hit a rock or went into cardiac arrest and the bear went after him as carrion. My theory number 2 is that these boys were up to something they shouldn't have been doing that caused his death and they fled when they saw the bear approaching the already dead boy. Why wouldn't they run down the same trail they came up, why separate?”

So we wait for details to be released. There was another big attack story that came out of New Jersey in 2009 that turned out to be false.

Why Do Black Bears Kill? - UPDATE September 23, 2014

These people are disgusting, heartless, compassionless, zealots that could care less that a human actually died and a family is grieving the loss of their son. It's been nearly a week now and they are too busy trying to make excuses for a freaking bear that snuffed out a kids life then they are about condolences to this boys family.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
hate these type of people that aviod the truth

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
The fact that officials were so quick to call it a mauling/killing makes it clear that there was undisputable evidence on the scene. There was....

It's not surprising that someone like Lynn Rogers, who is a joke in the wildlife professionals community and had been caught and fired at numerous positions for, among other things, faking studies and drugging animals to get desired results would promote such a statement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.