New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anthony Chiappone, the Darling Legislator of the fringe animal rights wacko's (Stu and Linda's best friend under the gold dome ;) ), has just made himself an easy target for NJOA. Soon to be charged for stealing over $8,000.00 from State Workers' paychecks and deposting it into his personal account, and his re-elction fund. [rofl][rofl][rofl]

If you don't know him, or know of him, he was once elected to the Legislature, but lost re-election because he was only focused on anti-hunting (specifically anti-bear hunting) and radical animal rights issues. He won this last election cycle because, if I remember right, THERE WAS NO OPPOSITION!

My correspondence with him several years ago, when he first won his seat, revealed him to be an arrogant, radical, animal rights extremist, who thought he was above everyone else and beyond reproach...I guess this proves my first impression was correct. [ko]

Ant...NJOA, here is an easy seat to pick-up...do you know of anyone who wants an easy win? [hihi]

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/08/nj_assemblyman_anthony_chiappo.html

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I heard this was coming down the pike[up].

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Bayone

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Bayonne is loaded with bears isn't it? I mean why else would he be against the hunt right?

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
[hihi][hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
I saw this last night and laughed my a** off.
Karma is a bitch!
Exactly!

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
[lol][kiss][drinking]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts