New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I haven't taken my test yet and I'm still learning all the hunting basics looks like it's another season of widowhood and being stuck at home with all the kids....can't wait until HE has to do this! [smirk]

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
He's the hunter, you just make sure that dinner and a beer is on the table for him when he gets home. :p

(in case you're wondering,no I'm not married)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMAO! yeah me either Jim!
You Kill it, you clean it you cook it is my moto.....yet I think next season that statement is going to bite me in the arse!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well dinner was done and one the table by 6:00....guess he'll just have to warm his up when he gets home...after he deals with that doe anyway.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
HAHA..told ya he was hyper! That doe became a BB. So hyper for the bucks that are around he killed Bambi!

And he's the one always yelling slow down...take your time...FOCUS! Should practice what he preaches. huh?

·
11,226 Posts
It's like talking to someone with a split personality here! Sometimes it's luknikk but sometimes luknikk is Deerseason widow and sometimes it's Deerseason Widow but sometimes Deerseason Widow is luknikk???[confused] I'm so confused!!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts