New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy used full body Canada goose decoys[preferably greenhead gear]Pm me if you might be looking to sell some.Thanks.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
preferably greenhead gear
I've talked with some friends of mine that are hard core goose hunters and they have all told me to spend the money and get the bigfoots. They all told me the green head gear looses the paint faster and don't hold up as well. One buddy even told me about a decoy falling out of the truck on the way to the field and even after bouncing on the asphalt it was still ready for the field. Not telling you what to do, just letting you know some reviews from guys that are in the field all the time.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
ffd elites,fully flocked. the only way to go. awesome decoys. if you can get your hands on some buy them up. last year we had geese coming in without even calling

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
last year we had geese coming in without even calling
[up]

last year that happened to us a bunch...we just have a bunch of shells and silos.

a few doz nice silos and a few doz cheap shells do it everytime it seems. plus them geese cant resist my calling :D;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have two Dozen Bigfoots for sale, 200.00 /Dozen
Thats $16 and change compared to $25.00 ea. all in good shape with decoy bags. PM me

·
Registered
852 Posts
Go over to jerseyquackers.com guy has a nice group he is selling for around 200$ I believe he has about 18. Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts