New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amwell Valley Sportsmen's Club, located in Ringoes, is actively seeking new members. We hunt for deer, turkey and geese. We hunt approx. 480 leased acres and are next to another 600 acres of state game land. We hunt in zones 41 and 11.

We have a cabin with sleeping quarters, 100 yard rifle range and archery range.

Dues are $200 initiation fee, with yearly dues at $520, payable between Jan. to Oct.

When the club fills our roster, those remaining will be placed on a waiting list.

Please PM me for further details and contact info.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM's replied to.

deerslayer9, you are correct, we hunt Fulper's and are next to Alexauken Creek.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
deerslayer9, you are correct, we hunt Fulper's and are next to Alexauken Creek.
The black perimit he uses must hurt the deer on the main farm He farms one of our propertys and they shoot all summer long

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
We have the property adjacent to AWS in West Amwell, bunch of good guys and we hunt near Fulper and my guys always have good years in West Amwell!
The big boys and girls are smarter than him!lolol

Bowman35=Brian? Pm me if its you buddy!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
We have the property adjacent to AWS in West Amwell, bunch of good guys and we hunt near Fulper and my guys always have good years in West Amwell!
The big boys and girls are smarter than him!lolol
I got property by the high school and on the other side of 31 He does a number on the East Amwell side bowman35 how many fields do you guy have to goose hunt in and do you guy have Bonds to if so I miss that pit:(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts